Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Pop Stars

One thing I wasn't prepared for with teenage daughters was that they want to go to concerts.  I missed the boat on the Taylor Swift Eras Tour tickets, but we were able to get the next best thing: tickets to the Taylor Swift Eras Tour movie.  It was a recording of her concert and I can see why everyone was going crazy for those tickets!  McKenzie invited Genesis to come along and it was so much fun.  Even though we were in a theater, we sang along and danced to every song just as if we were there in the stadium.   I am just learning that McKenzie is a crazy Swiftie and this was awesome for her.




I was, however, on top of it enough to snag tickets to P!nk for Cambrie and I.  I've been to two concerts at Red Rocks but this was my first arena concert and I was excited to go with Cambrie.  We had so much fun!  I absolutely loved going with her, singing and dancing like crazy people.  I can see why people make such a big deal about going to concerts, they're a blast!



No comments: