This is Halloween! Between our skeleton shirt and the boys' costumes this year, I rarely saw them in normal clothes this whole week. I love that. (Too soon they'll be too cool to dress up in costumes all the time.)


The weather warmed up a little from the bitter weekend, but it was still going to be a chilly night. We were home base for McKenzie and her friends, but we needed to grab Cambrie before she disappeared into the night. No theme this year, just fun! Cambrie was a ghost, Kelton was his skeleton ninja with mask, Daxton was an alien astronaut (just to keep things interesting), Moki was a lion and McKenzie went full spooky mode as an escaped pysch ward patient.

She, Shaila and Hannah lookied absolutely terrifying. Seriously I had a hard time looking at them. Apparently they stayed in character when knocking on doors and scared more than one kind candy giver.

Jeremy took out the boys while I stayed and passed out candy. He said they had so much more stamina than the friends they met up with. Their bag came home totally stuffed. It was a quiet night for trick-or-treaters so Moki and I ended up with a bunch of leftover candy. I hope it was the action-packed weekend and not a sign that our neighborhood is growing up. That would be so sad! But I will take any princess, pirate, super hero, or movie character that comes knocking, even the big kids who scare me a little.
Happy Halloween!



No comments:
Post a Comment