I have a little confession to make, I put my family to work on my girls' room while they were here. Sorry it wasn't all just fun and games :)
Jeremy finished the headboards just hours before my mom got here. Didn't he do a fabulous job? He made them from scratch you know, design and everything.
My mom flew in a few days early to help me paint. Their room had been a pale apricot color and it just lacked life. I've had their bedspreads for awhile and to keep their room from becoming an explosion of pink, we pulled the green from those and painted the walls "Inch Worm" green. I love it!
The painting went so smoothly that we decided to go ahead and get started on their curtains. We found the fabric online from a designer named Joel Dewberry. You probably can't tell from these pictures, but the light pink is actually a wood grain pattern and it looks fabulous. My aunt picked them up from his studio Monday afternoon, then gave them to my sister-in-law as they were flying out on Tuesday, and ta-da! The fabric was mine!
Amidst all of the Thanksgiving commotion my wonderful sister-in-law, Hannah, found time to draw this great tree on their wall. We just finished painting it yesterday and it turned out exactly how I imagined it. So thank you so much family for helping us finish the girls' room!

8 comments:
So,SO cute! I can't wait to really decorate one day. You all did a beautiful job!
I like it!
A#1) I LOVE all the green and the tree!! So very cute. B#2) I just got your comment on my blog! I'm at work in the mornings, but I'll be around tomorrow morning. I got a new number so send me an email and I'll get it to you. :) Loves!
oh my goodness!! it turned out SOOOOO cute!! Does he want to make some for my girls?!! lol
Off the charts cute, Annette!! Hannah's tree is amazing, and I'd forgotten how handy Jeremy was with wood!
this is REALLY impressive annette! can i basically copy everything you did when we move. of course by then jayda will probably be more into bieber and hannah montana, sigh.
It turned out BEAUTIFUL!! Lucy's room here is like a moss green color, which we hated at first, but once we got all the pink stuff unpacked it actually looks SO cute. I love that color combination!
WOW Annette!! I love, love LOVE it!!!! Seriously impressed . . .
Post a Comment