My memories of walking around Utah State include seeing large sculptures placed all over campus: the french fries, the giant metal sticks, etc. I never knew the name of any of them, but they were still interesting to look at as we wandered from class to class. There's a new art installation up on campus now, a huge willow fort. It was so intriguing. Artists and students gathered all of these willow branches then wove them into this creation. There are windows, rooms, door, and just a great flow. Even though it was absolutely freezing that day, I'm glad we went to check it out. The kids played tag and hide-and-seek. They said it reminded them of Hobbledown Park in England, and I think it would fit right in.
Peeking out through some of the windows.
Daxton exploring
Trying to get all four kids in the same picture...this was surprisingly challenging. They kept moving!
But don't worry, I held still for my picture.
Isn't it great?






No comments:
Post a Comment