"I shared my new sled that I got for Christmas. And we had fun going down the hill. I went on top of mom and we went far. And when I rolled down the hill without the sled I stopped and a dog licked my face. It actually tickled." Kelton
It warmed up just enough that we were able to go sledding at my mom's house. Luckily there's a fabulous hill just around the corner so it's a quick and easy walk. We used Kelton's sled and took turns sliding down the hill. Each time we tried going farther than the time before.
Daxton didn't mind waiting his turn, he simply rolled down the hill time after time.
There was also a jump which ruined some of our plans, and both girls had pretty sore bottoms from rough landings.
We tried standing on the sled and snowboarding down, but that was pretty tough.
We learned that the best way to go fast and get some distance was to "penguin" down the hill on our tummies.
Yea for warm (ish) snow days.









No comments:
Post a Comment