"We went on to the train. And then we sat down on the Christmas train. And then we waited for Santa. And then we told him what we wanted. I said I wanted a pet fish. And we ate food. I like the Christmas train because we told Santa what we wanted." Kelton
"We were very rushed to hop on the Christmas train, but we made it. We didn't have to wait very long in the line, but it was cold. Very cold. We hopped on the train, sat down, and saw these delicious treats in front of us! I wanted to eat all of them. After a little while Christmas lights started popping up outside. Since it wasn't nighttime they didn't glow but still were really cool. Some examples are an elf village, a snowman having a snowball fight, penguins sliding on their bellies, and Santa's workshop. Finally Santa came. We all asked what we wished for. Cambrie wished for a snake. I wished for a beam (which I'm still waiting for by the way!). Kelton wished for a fish, and so did Daxton. It was a really fun experience on the Christmas train. Another part that I really liked was going over the really tall trestle. We were given candy canes and little bells. After we hopped off we went to get warm by the roasted chestnuts. We tried a little sample and the guy serving us gave me some little gems that were purple. I really had a good time on the Christmas train." McKenzie
"Don't steal my soda!"













No comments:
Post a Comment