I look forward to the Risas Christmas dinner every year. I love the company and the food. But most of all I really loved dressing up. It's not very often that a girl gets to feel glamorous.
In years past Jeremy and his partners have all coordinated by getting crazy suits. This year they decided to take a classy route and all got three piece red suits complete with top hat and cane! The top hats and canes put them completely over-the-top and I loved it!
As a group we look amazing.
We spend all evening talking, chatting, laughing and just having a general good time. This year the entertainment was a pianist who took requests and pulled off an Elton John number too.
I'm so grateful that we are able to go to these parties and work for such a wonderful company. Jeremy really respects Jeff and all that he has done. We count our blessings that we are able to be numbered among his friends.





No comments:
Post a Comment