"We went in the back of a truck. And we went to see Christmas lights. And Christmas lights that are tunnels. And it was cold. We were bundled up in blankets. The music was pretty. My favorite part was going into the longest tunnel, it said, "Ho! Ho! Ho!'" Kelton
"We just got back home from ice skating and were exhausted. But Papa mentioned going in the back of the truck to see Christmas lights and we were up for it, a tiny bit. When we got out of the long line leading to the Christmas lights it was a winter wonderland. There was music, and the music matched the lights. There were snowmen and lightbulbs singing with the songs. I was really cold so I went to the front of the truck to watch. There were tunnels, sticks, snowflakes, and everything you could imagine. One of my favorite parts was the forest of lights. It looked like an Elsa forest. There was a huge Christmas tree. It was really fun. I wish it wasn't so cold." McKenzie










No comments:
Post a Comment