After a month of living without my husband he has finally come! I can't stop holding his hand and reassuring myself that he is here. Right off the plane we kidnapped him and took him straight to the London Olympic Aquatic Center to swim laps. The pool was awesome! We swam where Michael Phelps swam and so many other phenomenal swimmers set new Olympic records. It was really cool, and I'm glad we took the chance to go. Plus, we had a great workout.
When we arrived home we saw that the kids had a party ready to go. They had filled up the pool outside and were working on water balloons. Well, the big boys and my girls weren't going to let silly things like rules and dry clothes stop them from having a massive water/wrestle fight.
Kids were flying into the pool.
Balloons were being thrown across the yard.
Even Daxton got into the action and used the hose as his weapon. I don't think anyone in the house was dry after that!
We finished off with frozen treats to top off our awesome afternoon.


No comments:
Post a Comment