MCKENZIE
"At Brighton beach we had lots of fun. On the way there we saw Brighton Palace. It was really pretty. It looked like Jasmine's castle. We didn't get to go inside, but it looked pretty from the outside.
We played in the water. The water was really foamy when it touched the sand.
We made a sand castle out of rocks and seashells. The beach surprisingly had some sand. It was hard to find.
My most favorite part about it was playing cards because I got to spend time with my family.
The beach was actually fairly cold. It wasn't the same as all beaches because there were a lot of big rocks around. I hurt my feet walking on them.
There were a lot of cool rocks in the water. There were really dark red ones, speckled ones, spotted ones, and even striped ones. We collected them but we lost them.
Daxton chased the birds like he was in paradise. He walked with Dantley for a long time.
Kelton got soaked! He kept going deeper in the water and the waves kept going over his clothes. And he didn't wear a swim suit!"
KELTON
"I walked over to the deep water and then the waves came. Then the water kept pulling me back to sand. Then I walked over and the water kept doing that to me. Then I was going to get a swimming suit on so I can go in the water again. Then I needed to go potty. I got an owie on my knee when I was there. I slipped on the sand every time and I got an owie on my knee. I got a cookie because I kept getting owies all the time. But I didn't go back in the water. I was all done."
MCKENZIE
"After that we went to a restaurant. Me and Cambrie found those balls that went in those toy machines on the ground in random places, and we used the balls to hold our seashells. We had a lot of seashells. Me and Kelton got chicken nuggets and french fries. And Kelton just ate his french fries. But the chicken was great! I loved the chicken and the french fries. Cambrie got a hamburger. She ate all of it because she was super hungry.
On the drive back we were still squished, but we handled it. When we finally got home it was time for bed. It was a fun time at Brighton Beach!"








No comments:
Post a Comment