We intentionally planned our trip so that Cambrie could celebrate her birthday in England. For breakfast she really wanted a breakfast smoothie and her double digit birthday began. Apparently this birthday was her "golden birthday" because she turns 10 on the 10th. I don't know if that's a real thing or something she and McKenzie came up with but it stuck.
We spent all day in London, and although she said she had done everything she had hoped to do, she was still excited being there. The trick was getting home in time to make her birthday pie! She requested apple pie for her birthday and insisted on doing the lattice work on top by herself.
Time for presents! She got clothes from Nana, a programming tinker set from Papa, a personalized jersey from Jeremy and Leesa, and a new charm bracelet from me. She's been collecting charms during our trip (knowing it was coming), and loves it.
Hello pie!
Happy birthday my sweet 10 year old girl! She is an avid reader. I literally cannot keep up with finding new books for her to read. She is growing up so much and is always asking if she can babysit her siblings. She loves trying new things and when I pull out a new recipe or order something untried from a menu I know she'll eat it, and probably like it. She is really creative and is always coming up with projects, crafts, or crazy ideas. She likes adventures and I am so excited for the wonderful person she is becoming.







No comments:
Post a Comment