Thursday, July 13, 2017

Finally 4!

Good luck kids trying to sort out which day is actually your birthday!  We've had little scattered parties for each kid this year.  Kelton's birthday was a little bit (okay, a lot bit) random.  We arrived home the day before and we were so jet lagged that it was all we could do to function, much less throw an official party.  I was grateful he was satisfied with a special chicken nuggets lunch at Chick-fil-a.  

Since Jeremy was at work we waited until the next morning to do a birthday breakfast and presents.  Waffles!  Balloons!  Sugar!  

The girls picked up a few presents for him the day before and now he has more tracks for his train set and a lollipop monkey.  Who doesn't want a lollipop monkey?  

I thought I could get away without a cake for him since he had his Paw Patrol cake in England.  I was mistaken.  He kept insisting that I needed to make him a shark cake.  I could think of no easy way to make a shark cake, so I decided just to buy him a cake this year.  Well, if I'm buying a cake it had better be tasty, so we went to Cold Stone for an ice-cream cake.  He chose a cake with colorful sprinkles on it, then we went downstairs and found a shark to stick on top.  Ta-da!  Shark cake!  


Happy birthday my sweet boy!

No comments: