Friday, July 2, 2021

Time in Logan

We spent so much time adventuring, that we didn't spend much time just hanging out.  We had a fireside dinner and dessert one night up in Smithfield canyon.  The weather was perfect for an easy an uncomplicated meal.  With the river running right next to our picnic spot, it was the perfect ambience for a relaxing evening. 




 We helped my mom put some displays together at her museum (no pictures), but the kids were great helpers.  Kelton as really proud of his Etch-a-Sketch creation.  He must have pulled that together as we were driving around town. 


We went out for Aggie ice-cream and met up with Jenny and Julie!  I don't think I've seen Julie in nearly ten years, and I got to meet her daughters for the first time since they were toddlers.  It's amazing how easily family can slide into conversation even though sometimes it's a long time between visits. 


And we were also able to get a very overdue picture of my kids and my dad together.  How can a week fly by so quickly?

No comments: