I've been feeling very uninspired to make dinner lately, so one night when the boys asked what was for dinner I told them that we would eat whatever they made. They became very excited to be the chefs for the evening.



They pulled down the kids cookbook and started flipping through the pages. They found a fun meal with kabobs, but we didn't have any sticks so we changed plans a little bit. Kelton and Daxton gathered all of the food and cut it up. Then they arranged it on everyone's plate in a unique way. They even named every plate. It was a super fun, light a la carte meal. They were so buoyed up by their success that now they're asking to make dinner almost every night! I better go shopping to get them some ingredients so they can do just that.
"The smiling demon"
"The museum"
"The volcano"
"The creepy face"
"Outer space"
"The Egyptian desert"






No comments:
Post a Comment