Kelton turned eight to just a couple days after Cambrie's birthday. He woke up and found the house covered with green gaming balloons. He and Daxton got straight to work punching each other with their balloon balls. He also had some big blow up balls like Camrbrie did. They were hanging from the ceiling and they made obstacle courses with those.

We spoiled him with food that day, but he actually spent most of the day at soccer camp! Too late I thought maybe I should have made him a special soccer jersey to wear to camp so that way his coach could celebrate with him.

I don't think he waited longer than 5 minutes before walking in from soccer camp to open his birthday presents. It was a light year for presents for him since his baptism is coming up and that's the bigger celebration. 

But his brothers and sisters gave him some really fun gifts. McKenzie gave him a balloon animal kit. Daxton gave him another Mario LEGO set. Cambrie gave him some fun squished bookmarks. And we gave him a small throwback gaming pad. That kid's excited with almost anything he receives. I love his generous heart.







He asked for about five different cakes leading up to his birthday, but ultimately decided on a vanilla and chocolate ice cream cake. Cold Stone to the rescue! Happy birthday my sweet boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment