Friday, December 15, 2017

Risas Christmas suits

If you've been following our blog, then you'll know that I love the company Jeremy works for.  Risas has always done a such a good job of taking care of their employee.  I look forward to the Christmas party every year.  It was held at Cherry Hill Country Club again, and I love it because then I feel like we're high rollers.  Jeremy was a bit nervous this year because his office had all purchased fun Christmas suits and he wasn't sure if it was ready to wear it in public or not.  Never fear!  Not only had his office ordered funky suits, but a bunch of other docs did too.  It was awesome seeing what everyone had found, and none of them were duplicates!  The suits definitely set the tone for the evening and we all had a blast.  

Matt, Annie and Ben.  Jeremy could not ask for better partners.

Dinner was spectacular, as always, then we were entertained by a magician.  His tricks were very impressive.  I tried not to think too had about how he did what he did, but I really enjoyed it.  Whitney Wright is a natural entertainer so when he was pulled up front as an assistant we knew we were in for a treat.  I don't even think the magician knew what he had done.  Whitney was making faces, cracking jokes, and throwing cards in the air.  It was superb.  

Before calling it a night some friends talked us into some couple pictures in front of the Christmas tree.  

This one is a little more traditional.  What a great night.

No comments: