One of the girls' Christmas presents this year was some VIP treatment for Kit and Caroline. Ever since the girls had their ears pierced, they've been begging to their dolls' ears pierced too. I finally found some time to take the girls down to the American Girl Doll store and they had their wish granted. The store was filled with girls and their dolls shopping for Christmas. The atmosphere was so fun! Kit and Caroline were seated in their spa chairs and prepared to have their nail painted, ears pierced, and hair done for the holidays. Cambrie and McKenzie were having so much fun and loved watching their dolls transform.
Both dolls behaved so well, and look beautiful now.
Love, love my girls and their enthusiasm.
After they were all dolled up we went shopping in the mall for some gifts for Daxton. Both dolls had little shopping bags their size and were thrilled to be shopping just like big girls. Cambrie and McKenzie were having a blast playing with their dolls. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to have these fun moments with my girls before they grow up, so I am definitely enjoying them now.





No comments:
Post a Comment