We've had a ton of wind the last week that has done a great job blowing leaves into our yard. My kids absolutely love leaves. Surprisingly we still don't own a leaf rake so the kids use whatever they can to pull, dump, scoop, and brush, those leaves into a pile.
Success!
They don't stay in a pile long. Cambrie loves throwing them in the air to see how high they can fly.
McKenzie likes jumping in them and being buried by them.
Kelton loves throwing them in the air as he runs around kicking the leaves and shouting, "I'm having so much fun!!"
Daxton tags along with whatever his big brother and sisters are doing but doesn't love the itchy leaves quite as much.
I was not allowed to be an innocent bystander. "Play!" My kids commanded as they dumped leaves on my head. Apparently I was the leaf queen.










No comments:
Post a Comment