Tuesday, March 15, 2011

While I was sleeping...

I was supposed to be driving home from Utah to Colorado on Tuesday.  Instead, I stopped at my in-laws, handed the girls off to Jeremy's parents and fell asleep on the couch-there I stayed for two days.  And judging from the pictures it looks like they had a lot of fun while I was out cold.  Life is never dull at Nana and Papa's. 

They got new panda toys from Papa that he brought back from China. 

They played tag and chase with left-over Super Bowl balloons. 

They made personal-pan pizzas. 

They discovered the joys of a massaging office chair. 

Cambrie helped the leprechauns decorate. 

McKenzie wore her first-ever pigtails. 

They got to ride on a mini power wheels.  Even McKenzie knows how to push the button to make it go. 

And now I have one more dog-loving little girl.  McKenzie took Nakita on a couple of walks and insisted on holding the leash by herself the entire time. 

I have to say thank you to Bruce and Leesa for watching my girls for me.  Thanks for taking such good care of them.  It looks like they had an absolute blast playing with you guys.

1 comment:

Brett and Lauren said...

That is so adorable of McKenzie walking the dog! ANd of her laying on the massage chair, cute!