Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Break out the mouse ears

Yea for packages!  Today a package came that I have been anticipating for awhile.  Jeremy got out the scissors and made a very dramatic moment of showing Cambrie what was inside.  Cambrie was jumping up and down with anticipation (while she was wearing her next-year's snow coat that we just found on clearance). 

Then what to our wondering eyes should appear....our Disneyland tickets!  We are headed to the magical kingdom in just two and a half short weeks and we are all very excited.  Cambrie is nearing the end of her sticker chart, I have told her every story I can think of about Disneyland, and shown her nearly every picture in existence about the wonderful place.  Ah ha!  It's so close!  I'm not sure who is more excited...Cambrie or me ;)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so excited for you guys!! That will be such a blast! Don't forget your sunscreen!!

Ashley said...

In response to your question Ben DOES do a little of EVERYTHING, unfourtunately for me it doesn't leave me much time to TRY and keep up. ;) But i still do hehe!

Tamar and Trevor said...

How long are you in town for??? We would love to see you if you have time.