
Blue Lagoon Memories
McKenzie: I LOVED Blue Lagoon. It was really fun. I wanted to be really picturesque because
Instagram people go here. I was able to
be somewhere that was really popular and I could look aesthetic. The face mask worked wonders with my
skin. It made the bumps go away. It was like magic. The drinks were so good! They were delicious and just added to the
magic of it because they were bright blue just like the water.
Daxton: It was so cold at the beginning. Once we got in it
was so warm. I was surprised it wasn't
lava. When we were in there it was really warm and I liked it but I started
getting bored. When I saw the face paint I did not want to do it.
Kelton: When we first got in I was kind of worried that we'd
lose Cambrie because it was so big. She
never hangs out with us. The water felt like my bathwater, that's how warm it
was. The blue slushies were good. Also
we found a cold part that was nice when we got too warm.
Cambrie: Could have been warmer. I wanted to boil like a
lobster but I felt sufficiently unboiled.
Annette: I just couldn't believe that we were actually in
Iceland. I didn't care if it was dark or
if the sun was shining, we were here!
Walking into the lagoon in the dark felt mysterious and unreal. It was so cold outside that I wanted to cook,
so we had to hunt for the hot spots. I
couldn't believe we spent over two hours there.
Jeremy: I don't recall ever being that tired. Staying awake in a hot spring was extremely
difficult. It was really cool being there when it was dark because you couldn't
see more than fifteen feet in front of you. It made it feel like there was no
one else there. I was trying to speed
things up when we were getting changed, and I asked Kelton to get our clothes
ready while I was helping Daxton. All
the clothes that I had organized in the locker were dumped out and unfolded
into one enormous heap. We were each
wearing five layers of clothes and now there are ten other people trying to use
the bench. I was just staring at the pile not knowing where to start. I was
looking forward to visiting more hot springs but they were closed.














No comments:
Post a Comment