Our drive home from Puzzlewood took us through the Cotswolds. We were out of energy to do a full Cotswolds tour so we decided just to take a quick stop at Arlington Row, one of the most photographed lanes in the Cotswolds. We pulled up just as two tour buses pulled up too. Bummer! There were a lot of people in our rural photo, but we made the best of it.
The girls wanted to recreate a picture taken of me at the Cotswolds nearly twelve years ago. I'll have to pull up the original to see how we did.
This picture is for Jeremy. He thinks the rocks walls that are simply stacked with no mortar to hold them together are really neat.
Snail...also neat.
None of the kids had shoes since they were all in a muddy grocery bag in the back of the car. So instead of continuously wiping their feet down with baby wipes they preferred that we carried them up and down the lane.
The stream along the sidewalk was fun to find fish in, and was just pretty.
Guess who's turning four in a month!
Unfortunately for Kelton, when Bruce was walking through this doorway with Kelton on his shoulders he misjudged the clearance and Kelton received a pretty good bonk on his head. 
Even though the crowds were more numerous than I remembered, or liked, the area is still so picturesque and I'm really glad I was able to share that with my kiddos.





No comments:
Post a Comment