Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Look who's walking

Not only have the last couple weeks been filled with holidays, but we had one more milestone to celebrate.  Baby Dax decided that ten months old was old enough to start walking!  His teeth came in four months early, and now he's walking two months earlier than any of my other kids.  I felt like it came so fast.  He skipped one step, and two steps, and went straight to twelve steps for the video I was able to record.  Those twelve steps aren't a running, wild, out-of-control fall either, he really keeps himself balanced and knows what he's doing.  Now he is walking around the house and I'm still surprised to see him upright.  Out of the corner of my eye I think he's Kelton and will start talking to him only to realize it's the wrong kid.  Good job little dude.

No comments: