In a moment of emotional instability, I made the crazy quick decision to load up all four of my kids in the car and drive to Utah to see my sister. We both have new babies. We are both exhausted. We both have poop stories, spit-up stories, screaming stories, and happy baby stories to share. I really was looking forward to just hanging out with our babies, doing absolutely nothing but talking and enjoying being together. Emotional unstable moments like those are why I wished we lived close enough to do that without an eight hour drive to conquer. So while we did sit and talk a lot, we also did other things like go skiing, go on walks, let our dad hold the babies, send my kids out to play with Grandma & Grandpa, and entertain visitors. It was a quick weekend, but I'm just glad my kids were troopers and put up with the long drive just to make mommy happy.
My Dad built a jump for the kids in his side yard and the kids tubed down the hill, and skiied down the hill. They thought the jump was awesome and frankly so did I!
My Dad holding Emma and Daxton
Playing dress-ups with Uncle D
Even Stockton came to play
A pensive bear perched high on a branch.




No comments:
Post a Comment