Sunday, February 21, 2016

Life According to the girls

So the girls don't feel forgotten, I want to include some of their funnier moments caught on camera.  I was supervising bedtime while nursing Daxton.  The girls were giggling in their room which is pretty normal, but even I started giggling when they came into my room looking like a push-me-pull-you.  Can you tell what their legs are doing?  It took me a moment too.  They even tried sleeping that night like that and eating breakfast tethered together the next morning.

Another night, which I was nursing Daxton and confined to the couch, I watched as they pulled out all of their stuffed animals for a square dance.  They spent a lot of time making sure each animal had an appropriate partner.  

Then just a couple night ago as I was nursing Daxton again, (sense a theme?) I witnessed a lollipop eating contest.  It looked intense but the funny thing is that I actually don't even know who won!

No comments: