Sunday, February 21, 2016

Life According to Daxton

Life for Daxton at this point is pretty simple, at least for him.  The rest of us are still adjusting to this sweet new baby in our house.  Daxton likes to sleep...



When he's awake I keep trying to snag pictures of the cute faces he makes... 


 His sisters and brother really like to spend time with him as much as possible, it doesn't matter if he's sleeping or not.  They love him a lot and often fight over who gets to hold him next.  


Me too...  

While the kids are gone at school Daxton helps me with laundry.  Which is super helpful since he has increased my weekly laundry to be done by two full loads!  

He spent some time with a cold and that was pretty miserable for all of us.  After a particularly rough night we turned my bathroom into a steam room to help out the poor kid.  Nothing is worse than a sick baby.  


Luckily his cold didn't last long and he's back to normal, which means sometimes I can capture an "almost smile,"  like these ones in the bath tub.



I asked Jeremy one day if we were spoiling Dax with all of the love that kid gets, and he said I could spoil this baby as much as I wanted.  I never thought I'd say it, but I think I will, at least for awhile.  I never want to let this kid go, so he gets to cuddle all night with me :)  Love this kid!

No comments: