Oh ya, it's still winter! The 60 degree weather has been toying with us this month; 60 degrees, then the next day is snow, the next day is 50 degrees, and the next day is snow. But this snow storm is very different than the other flurries we've been having. It has dumped about two feet of snow since last night and is still going strong. This afternoon the storm took a little break so we decided to go out and play. I found another snow suit for McKenzie since she has bad memories from her last one at the X-Games, and go figure, she was so much happier. We pulled out our sand shovels and buckets and started building.
I'm not nearly as talented at snow creations as my dear husband, but I did my best. McKenzie and I made a snow castle.
Then Cambrie and I made a snowman. The accessories just make this snowman, wait, it's actually a tropical snow princess with a scarf. She has the hula hair, tiara, and fleece scarf. I love it. Nice job accessorizing Cambrie!
2 comments:
we are sooooo jealous. We haven't had snow that has stuck to the ground this whole season!! My girls are dying. We haven't even pulled out the winter boots/snow suits/ coats....and I thought this was UTAH "greatest snow on earth"...have fun in all that white happiness!!!
Man I SOO wish we had snow this year.. It's kind of sad esp since I see your cute kids playing in it and having the time of their lives.. Last year clarke built Brookie a huge snow slide and she loved it.. I got the kids all new snow boots and coats so we could play outside and I haven't been able to take them out once..not one time.. It's really sad.. There is no snow on the ground.. I'm super jealous of you all over there haha
Post a Comment