I have been so busy working on the blog book, that I haven't had a ton of time to work on the blog. So here are a few pictures from this week that made me smile.
Nutella fishy face. We have been introduced to Nutella in this house, and I have to say that I like it! McKenzie does too, and when she eats it her face gets messy. But as a fishy face it doesn't look too bad.
Cambrie's ideas always seem to get bigger and bigger. Try to keep up with this project: her butcher paper ran out so she wanted to use the roll. She decided to make it into a flag pole. Seven flags later she finally created something she was happy with. It was a nice day so she wanted to sit on the porch and watch people walk by. She decided maybe she should get them something to drink as they walk by. I made her some lemonade, she pulled out a plate of crackers. After sitting there for some time and being generally disappointed that there were no dog walkers out at that time, she decided she needed a sign to tell people why she was sitting outside. She asked Jeremy to make her a sign with all the extra wood in the garage. Jeremy goes outside and constructs a full-on lemonade stand. It still needs to be painted...all of that out of an empty butcher paper roll. Unfortunately she is going to have to wait to use that lemonade stand since today there is two-feet of fresh snow on the ground.
And then while grocery shopping the other day I found Spumoni ice-cream. It's been awhile since I've had Spumoni and I really love it. After dinner we dished some up in our pretty sundae glasses and went to town. Since my girls were happy I wanted to get a picture capturing this rare stress-free moment. But can McKenzie really concentrate on smiling when her sister's smile is like this?
I guess not :)
No comments:
Post a Comment