Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunbeam

Cambrie is old enough to go to Primary as a Sunbeam. 
I can't believe it.  She has been so excited these last few weeks, and I hope that excitement lingers as she learns that there aren't toys...or snacks...or play time all through church.  But her first day was awesome.  I snuck a peak through the Primary door just in time to see her helping with a song during singing time and doing a great job, she even knew most of the words.  There are three sunbeam classes in our ward, but she at least has one of her preschool friends in her class.  We're not sure who her teachers are yet, since the assigned teacher was just called to be Relief Society President last week, but I'm sure whoever they find will be great.  I'm just glad that Cambrie loves going to church and and I love hearing what she has to say each week about what they learned in class.  Little kids are a hoot.

No comments: