Thursday, January 27, 2011

Preschool Princess Projects

Cambrie is absolutely loving preschool.  We have a preschool blog for her and her little friends, but since it's private I've decided to post some of her projects (okay, basically all of them since I haven't been staying up to date).
I is for ice and ice-cream.  The girls painted with ice paintbrushes and made their own delicious ice-cream. 

They also had to melt their snack from a giant ice-cube.

K is for kites.

L is for lovebug, lion and lamb.

We have also done some of our own random projects at home.  Cambrie decorated Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman.  The wrote their names.  I told her what letters to write and she did it!  (Unfortunately her success if very dependent on her mood, and she hasn't been willing to repeat this since.)

She also made this glittery, googley-eye creation.  Sparkley...

1 comment:

teresa said...

i really love these ideas. keep them coming, i can do them with sky!