Sunday, January 16, 2011

Slides and cushions

I haven't posted forever, but it seems as though life has been going by way too quickly and I haven't had time to think of the fun everyday stuff we're doing at home.  So here's a quick peak into our living room from the last few weeks.  McKenzie finally received her birthday slide in the mail (who knew they were seasonal items and no stores had them in stock?), so we pulled it out and have spent a lot of time playing on it.  Cambrie goes down it as creatively as possible, and when I'm not around to help her to the top, McKenzie loves watching her toys slide down the slide.  It's been great. 

However, as I was looking through pictures to post of the slide, I discovered that McKenzie has the same strange perk as Cambrie and Jeremy, she's obsessed with her tongue!  Jeremy's and Cambrie's always stick out when they're concentrating.  It's not my weird habit, so I know Kenzie got it from them.  Rats! 

Cambrie has also loved taking the cushions off our couches to build forts.  This picture was taken right after she popped out of the top like a jack-in-the-box.  What crazy eyes!

  When she got tired of putting the cushions up time and time again, we decided that they made great lily pads.  She's becoming a great hopper, and her frog skills were superb.

No comments: