Monday, March 30, 2009

Comfy?

Cambrie is learning that she's not supposed to get out of her big-girl bed when she's taking a nap. Yesterday she couldn't quite make up her mind if it was worth getting in trouble or not, and fell asleep like this...I guess that's one way to do it!

6 comments:

sara cardon said...

At least she fell asleep, right?? These funny toddlers!! I like how her lullabys have evolved from nice calming music, to the fun play songs. Lucy's the same way-- she LOVES hearing the snowman song every night before bed.

Kim said...

So funny! This picture totally made my day. I don't have an translation for wrinkly water... but I did get a kick out of her lullaby variations. You must love being a mom with such a funny girl!

Brienne Alder said...

There is never a dule moment in your life...I love it! That is so awesome that she fell asleep like that, that seriously crazks me up! And the lullaby's are pretty hilarious as well. I can't wait for Brooklyn to become Cambrie...LOL

Amy Gardner said...

Hi Annette! So happy to find your blog! What a sweet girl you have. So fun to look through your pictures. Glad that we can keep in touch with each other through blogging!

~Jake, Brianna, Jocelyn, and Carter~ said...

Your daughter is so stinkin' cute! She is growing so FAST! I love the pigtails. :)

Cathie said...

That is way too cute! I can't believe how grown - up she is. It is so fun to catch up with your family. You are all so cute!