As a side story: When Cambrie first found the blanket she had pulled it over her head like a veil and told us she was getting married. Who's the lucky guy?
The wind lasted all day and we were tired of being cooped up so when Kelley called and invited us to get ice-cream during the Priesthood session with some other women, we couldn't say no. We basically took over the ice-cream shop with babies, toddlers, and women. Luckily for us, Zwahlens is owned by an LDS family so they seemed to understand. Their ice-cream is always delicious so you don't even need toppings, but last night I tried their hot fudge and decided I will always get their hot fudge. Yum...I'm drooling remembering its deliciousness.
2 comments:
She is so dang adorable. I cant believe how big she is getting. How are things going?
How cute is that? I love the blanket/veil thing. How does she know that brides wear veils? And my motto in life is: always go for the hot fudge. Hot fudge just makes everything better. I hear you're coming to Utah? I hope we get to see you!
Post a Comment