Monday, March 2, 2009

Yikes!

Cambrie has super fine hair. It is soft, thin, and a mess to keep untangled. I don't know what it is about the back of her head (the front hair is different), but every morning her hair looks like this:As Cambrie would say, "Crazy!" In order to brush through the matted, tangled mess I need to use a lot of conditioning spray and a very wide-tooth-comb. I don't know if the problem will get better or worse as her hair grows longer. Oh boy...

2 comments:

Camille Thurston said...

Let me be the first to wish you luck on this. Tangly hair is a pain. Literally. I hope it gets better and she doesn't go through what I had to deal with. That would make your life a lot easier.

em said...

That has to be one of the--if not THE--best cases of bedhead I've ever seen. Li'l Mil's hair gets a little tangled from his carseat, but doesn't hold a candle to that!! (I wouldn't hold a candle anywhere near that if I were you, by the way :) )