
Three years ago, March 11, 2006, Jeremy and I were married. Personally I think it was one of the greatest days EVER, but I know I'm biased. We have had a fantastic three years and I'm just so excited that we're still going strong.
Last week we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse since Cambrie had a babysitter. We splurged with drinks, appetizer, and dessert. So tasty! I still drool when I think about my fillet... So last night's celebration was somewhat low-key, but we still partied! We started off with the delicious cheesecake I was telling you about. Right now Cambrie associates candles and cakes with parties, so we added three candles to the cake to make it official. Happy Birthday Rogers!
Then we opened our anniversary gifts. (Some of you might be saying, "These gifts look familiar.") Well that's true. The snorkeling equipment was our anniversary gift even though we got it a month ago. Cambrie hasn't seen it yet though, so for her it was great exploration time. 

We have now been married for three years (really?), yes, really. And I can't think of a better way to spend those years than with Jeremy. Happy Anniversary hun!
We have now been married for three years (really?), yes, really. And I can't think of a better way to spend those years than with Jeremy. Happy Anniversary hun!

6 comments:
Congradulations! It just makes life go by so fast when you are married...and even faster when you have kids! Happy Anniversary! Cambrie is stinkin' cute by the way.
Congratulations! I didn't know Wed morning, so afterwards I felt dumb for not saying anything. I'm glad you had a fun time together. Wow, three years goes fast! Just wait, before you know it, you'll be going on seven! (yikes)
I remember your wedding day! Has it really been three years? Congratulations, you two!
Happy anniversary! Wow, have three years flown by already? It seems like just yesterday when you ran into Grandpa and Grandma's New Year's Eve party and announced your engagement! But congratulations, cousins. I remember your wedding day as being very cold--very good, though, too. And I remember liking very much the Skittles at your reception. Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! I remember coming to your wedding and leaving my 11 day old little girl with her grandma for the first time so I could be to your wedding reception! Weird, 3 years flies by. =) Well congrats.
Post a Comment