Cambrie.She is great about making sure I'm always okay. The problem is her number one priority is making sure that I'm safe from Jeremy. (As a disclaimer, there is absolutely nothing unsafe about him). According to Watchdog Cambrie, Jeremy is not allowed to:
*give me hugs
*cuddle on the couch with me
*carry "my" diaper bag
*touch my dishes
*eat "my" grapes
*rub my back
*tickle me
*stand too close to me
*sit on "my" computer chair
*touch Cambrie's high chair
*hold my phone
*hold my hand
*stand in the kitchen with me
*fold my shirts
*use "my" blanket
*touch me at all
*or handle anything that Cambrie has seen me use
I just feel bad for the guy. When did giving hugs become a no-no for Jeremy and me? We just hope she decides to be more Shitzu and less Doberman Pinscher soon.
7 comments:
That is so hilarious! Poor Jeremy (and poor you, since you now have to carry everything, do all of your own dishes, and you can't even get a hug or a back rub!)
That's funny! Xander's new thing is to tell Brian that he does NOT like him. Poor Brian!
Oh, poor Jeremy! How cute she is!
That's hilarious and really cute! She really loves her mommy!
Way to funny. Hopefully she ends up a daddys girl soon!
That is so hilarious. She is so cute! I'm excited to see how Brooklyn is when she gets older.
Oh this must be the age! Anytime James even so much as holds my hand Bethany has a complete tizzy and starts yelling, "No! No! No!" I keep telling her she'll just have to get used to it because I'm not planning on keeping away from James until she deems it a worthy activity. So deal, kiddo. But I feel your pain.
Post a Comment