I needed to take Nathan to the airport which meant that I missed the activities Thursday afternoon. When I came back I learned that Jeremy and Cambrie had gone rogue. They looked at the mountain next to our campsite and said, "Hey, want to climb that?" And up they went. There was no trail on this side and definitely no plan besides bushwhack up until they found the top. It took them about 1:30 hours to make it, but they said it was so awesome. From the top they had quite the view and found a couple of carvings from other hikers who had the same idea about fifty years ago.




Had anyone been at camp they could have easily looked up and seen the two of them on the summit.


I love the adventurous nature of these two crazy folk. (Even if it means pushing a boulder down the hill that consequently smashes Cambrie's glasses to smithereens.)


No comments:
Post a Comment