Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Pop'N Pins

When we were trying to come up with activities up in Logan, my mom suggested we go bowling at an old-fashioned bowling alley.  I don't know what I was expecting, but it definitely had character!  I don't think anything has been updated since the sixties.  We all had to take a lesson on how to keep score with a paper and pencil!  That was actually pretty fun.  

We arrived early enough that we had a corner of the alley to ourselves for awhile.  The first game was rough as we worked out the kinks.  The second game went a lot more smoothly. 


Strike!

Spare!

My finger is stuck!

Surprisingly my girls wanted to bowl a third game.  The boys were starving so we picked up some food, Hawaiian BBQ of all things, and they enjoyed their fries while we enjoyed another ten frames.

  This is the bowling alley where they filmed Napoleon Dynamite. It's been awhile since I've seen that movie, but I'm thinking it's time to watch it again and enjoy the crazy hometown-ness of it all!

No comments: