Christmas in Color is a super fun way to see some great lights. We had to change our tickets a couple of times because we were having too much fun doing other things, but we finally fit it in the night before we left South Jordan. The last time we did this we all piled into the back of the truck and it was great. Well, now there are more of us and we are all a lot bigger. It was pretty cozy in the back of that truck. At least it was warm!
.jpg)
Watching the lights dance along with the music was great. We loved it as we drove through the tunnels because it felt like we were flying through space. I also really like the light forest. I still remember the first time I saw them they were blue for Elsa's power ballad and it was so cool.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Moki didn't know quite what to make of everything. I was just worried he was going to leap from the bed of the truck and take off running after Frosty the Snowman.
.jpg)
.jpg)
I was grateful it was a temperate night to enjoy the lights. There's something about Christmas lights that just bring out the joy in life.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment