Cambrie received one of her Christmas presents early this year, tickets to see Lindsey Stirling perform. With Cambrie's growing love for her cello and orchestra performances, this was a perfect concert. She was able to invite a friend and invited Sierra. Sierra is a phenomenal violinist and the perfect companion.
As we watched Lindsay dance across the stage, then later fly through the air we were entranced. Sierra kept bringing her hand to her mouth in astonishment, "How does she do that?!" Every time I glanced over at Cambrie she was transfixed by the performance. We were not only impressed by her playing skills, but the show offered some comedy, some therapeutic moments, and tender gospel messages. It was the whole package. It was such an incredible night!




I think I need to go buy some of her music now because I can't wait to listen to it and relive the concert over and over again. 


No comments:
Post a Comment