Sunday, June 27, 2021

South Jordan

While Jeremy and I were up in Coeur d'Alene, the kids were in South Jordan hanging with their cousins.  The Kings took them boating again and it sounds like Cambrie is getting pretty good as surfing.  I can't wait to see what she can do in Lake Powell in a few weeks.  


The teenage glare...don't take a picture of me...I'm not here.

They had a movie night at Dantley and Cydney's house.  It was really nice of them to open up their home like that to a herd of nieces and nephews!  









A little bike park action in Daybreak.





The girls turned themselves into cartoon characters with Aly.  They look like they're straight out of a Disney movie!  






On Sunday afternoon Bruce and Leesa took them up to Salt Lake where they were able to visit the Conference Center for the first time.  Because they were missionaries there, they know all the best places to visit. 







No comments: