Ryan decided that he needed a few days away, so what better place to visit than with his favorite sister?! The first day we went to Water World. We haven't been yet this season, and spent the day getting acquainted with all of the rides. We rode hard! We were up and down slides and in and and out of pools all day. We learned that one of our favorite rides was the lazy river. It was a perfect way to chill in between all of the fast water slides. Kelton is tall enough to ride all of the water slides now and is so pumped. We literally couldn't keep up with everything he wanted to do. McKenzie hung out with us and her friends who were also there that day. She is a little daredevil. Daxton is still not a daredevil and took a little persuasion to go down some of the slides. In fact, he was screaming like crazy as soon as we got to the bottom of the dinosaur slide and I don't think any amount of persuasion will get him to go on that one again. We were so busy having fun that I forgot to take any pictures at all until we were out by the car ready to go home. I couldn't believe how tired and wiped out we were the rest of the day. I guess that means it was worth it right?

The boys just enjoyed having him around. They loved watching him play his video games and asked for his help on a bunch of levels they were stuck on. And I think I have a Christmas gift idea, a balance board.
Before he left for the airport we decided to throw in one more small treat and took him down to VooDoo donuts downtown. So many donuts so little time! Hopefully he's able to swing out again soon because we loved having him out here.


No comments:
Post a Comment