Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to me!  One of my favorite parts of mother's day is that I don't have to step foot in the kitchen all day unless I choose to.  When breakfast magically appears in front of me while I'm still in bed...ah, that's pretty much perfect.  

I say pretty much perfect, because completely perfect is when the four little sous chefs show up with their plates and join me in bed for breakfast.  What a great way to start the day huh? 

 After church we came home and just relaxed, but after dinner I watched the kids play outside and couldn't help but think how lucky I am to have these four munchkins.  They love each other.  They play with each other.  They genuinely like one another.  And how lucky am I that my kids can play and grow up in this fantastic neighborhood?  I was hoping for a picture perfect shot with those who call me Mom, but I couldn't get them away from their fun.  

I am one lucky Mom.

No comments: