With everyone home for Christmas break we decided to make use of our new Children's Museum passes. We put everyone in the car and made the drive downtown. When we pulled into parking lot there were no spots to be found and at least twenty other cars circling looking for spots. I have been to the museum on busy days and it was miserable, this looked even busier. Frankly, it looked like a headache instead of a fun activity. So instead we decided to go ice-skating. I've wanted to take the girls all winter but it's not something I can do by myself right now. We put skates on everyone, even Kelton, and I watched as they skated around the rink.
Cambrie picked it up pretty fast and did awesome all by herself.
McKenzie was a lot more comfortable with the walker support, but was still having fun.
She really liked it when she and Jeremy would practice their spins together.
Kelton loved going fast with Daddy.
The boys would go around twice then Kelton would take a break with me to watch his sisters for a bit, then go back out again.
I loved watching them, it looked like a lot of fun. So even though it wasn't plan A, it was still a hit.









No comments:
Post a Comment