Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Mr. Kelton

This little guy is the cutest, but hardest part of my day sometimes.  He has the sweetest smile, gives the best hugs, makes the silliest faces, and is just a goofball.  However, he is also incredibly stubborn, many times wants for no one else in the family except me, makes big messes, and I still have no idea what he says most of the time.  I have to capture the happy moments on camera so that I remember them once he starts throwing his fits.  He loves, loves, loves pancakes.  He always asks for two, and for awhile the girls were hesitant to teach him any number higher than two for fear he would take all the pancakes.  This particular morning he wanted to cut his own pancakes.  He was actually successful too.  I just loved his concentrating face as he worked so hard to make it happen.  

He also discovered the bag of frozen blueberries I am keeping on hand.  As far as a snack food goes, I really don't mind him eating them since they are blueberries instead of chocolate chips.  However, if I leave him unsupervised he looks a little like this when he's done.  

Kelton also loves laundry day because he gets to ride up and down the stairs all day in the laundry hamper.  When I was folding laundry yesterday he and McKenzie came up with a game.  "Mom! Look at me!" (at least that's what it translated to).  They played with that empty hamper and stuffed animals long enough for me to fold three loads of laundry.  I was pretty happy about that.  


No comments: