This year was McKenzie's turn for a friend birthday party. Because I am due this week, I didn't want to do anything too big or too complicated, just in case. When she said she wanted to have a pajama party I thought that was absolutely perfect. She invited over a couple of her best friends and we partied at our house. The girls were each able to make their own pizza, and while they didn't eat much they had fun doing it. 
After dinner we whipped out the nail polish and painted all of their nails. Aubri said that they looked like pop princesses with their pink sparkle nails.
Kelton didn't want to be left out so I painted his nails too. Jeremy wasn't too happy about that but that's what happens when you have two big sisters.
The girls then settled down with their new pillowcases to watch a movie. I popped some popcorn and wow those girls ate that right up!
By the time we moved onto cake and ice-cream those girls had no more space left in their tummies. McKenzie chose to have a teddy bear cake to go along with her party theme and it looked very cute. Tasted good too.
The girls couldn't wait for McKenzie to open her presents. Brielle gave her a new purse stuffed with candy.
And Aubri gave her a fun stamp set.
The girls then used their new pillow cases to have a pillow fight until their moms came to pick them up. It was really a great way to celebrate turning 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment