Jeremy had to work all day yesterday for Valentine's Day, but the girls and I did what we could to celebrate anyway. For breakfast Cambrie was able to use the red special plate, the red special glass, the pink heart straw, and eat pink heart-shaped pancakes. You could definitely tell there was a theme this morning.
She wore a shirt with pink and red hearts on in, and wanted heart hair. So I did what I could.
Jeremy came home and surprised us for lunch with flowers for all his girls...and chocolate for me.
Our mantel looks so "love"ly with the girls' flowers and all of the Valentine's Day cards we received this week.
We tried to make our annual chocolate truffles, but failed. Instead of shapely chocolates, I have a pan of chocolate goo. And while it is still very tasty, it doesn't look pretty. But after the girls went to bed I still cuddled up on the couch and ate it anyway. It was a great litle holiday and I hope everyone else had a great Valentine's Day weekend too.