Saturday, May 22, 2010

Valley High Country Club

Jeremy and I haven't been on a date for awhile due to the craziness of life. But tonight my sweet husband surprised me by taking me miniature golfing at the Valley High Country Club. We played nine holes of truly intense golf. Jeremy set up the holes (Tupperware containers, lunch sacks, shoes...) around the house with obstacles being folding chairs, children's books, a rocking ottoman, cardboard ramps, and a bedspread. We had some hole-in-ones, as well as some quadruple bogie's, but ended up each winning a round. I love my honey! What a great date night!
Into the shoe...Off the bed and into a shoebox. Up the ramp and into the duct-tape roll. Just think of skee-ball with a golf club.The final hole, from the house and into the step stool. That cement is not level!

4 comments:

aubrie said...

That is awesome! What a creative husband you have. Looks like you had a blast!

Kendall said...

I love it! Sounds like you had a great night!

Ashley said...

Oh man! That looks like so much fun!

Debbie said...

That is a fun date!