Thursday, May 20, 2010

Back to Normal

Life is back to normal at the Rogers' house. This week Cambrie got into my make-up and wanted to put it on herself. She's only two! Isn't this supposed to happen around 13? Cambrie, Hailey, and Ashlyn were able to get in one final play-date before they left on Tuesday. We're going to miss those girls. Kelley, Deborah, Sarah and I went out to lunch one last time with Kristen at Panera bread Tuesday afternoon. It was a wet and rainy day and kind of fit the mood. Farewell Farnsworths, good luck! And I've been trying to cope with a toddler who is trying to get back into a reality that doesn't include her best friends. It's been crazy. I tried escaping to the counter top. But wait.... When did she learn how to climb? So much for my mini-vacation.

5 comments:

Alissa said...

Oh man, it's so sad to see friends leave:( Cambrie is an animal! Look at her climb! Awesome!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Annette- I know where she gets her early climbing skills from. Like mother, like daughter... :)

Eric and Caralee said...

What a great vacation for you!! lol

sara cardon said...

We need to get Lucy and Cambrie together then! She's definitely going through Disney withdrawal.