Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Glimpses of Growing

My girls are growing up! I know it happens to everyone, but I love catching small glimpses of what my girls can do as they're getting bigger. Cambrie made a super-sweet block tower in the tub this week. In fact, most of her block buildings are becoming "crazy towers". McKenzie is rolling over all the time. I can no longer leave her anywhere unattended because she just doesn't hold still. She also loves putting things in her mouth (oh goody). That's how this once-flat blanket ended up like this: I love seeing Cambrie's imagination develop. She asked for some tape and when I came into the living room I saw Cambrie driving her caterpillar to the park with her penny in the front seat. And McKenzie has started rice cereal. She looks so little in her highchair! Cambrie insisted on helping me feed her today, and ended up taking over. I think McKenzie spit out less with Cambrie feeding her than with me. Life with kids is pretty good sometimes.

No comments: